My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://the-little-moments.com
and update your bookmarks.

Pages

Thursday, May 1, 2008

Dangerous Plastics Info

If you've been following the news at all, the latest scare is about toxic plastic in baby bottles and toddler cups. I've read some scary articles, and apparently between the lead in toys and plastics in the cups, I'm poisoning my precious children. A friend passed along this link that rates all the major producers of baby products. It lists the BPA free products, and the ones that DO have the deadly plastic. It'll take some effort to figure out which brands you have, (I have about 5 different kinds) and then look up if they are ok or not. I have 2 that are no good and I'll be throwing them away today. (of course they are the most recently purchased ones) The rest, thankfully, are fine. I'm sure most companies will start labeling their products as BPA-FREE, but in case you want to check out what you already have:

http://zrecs.blogspot.com/2008/02/z-report-on-bpa-in-infant-care-products.html

No comments:

 

Made by Brian Trager