My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://the-little-moments.com
and update your bookmarks.

Pages

Wednesday, December 19, 2012

wood snowman family

No snow to speak of around here, but I made a little snow family who stand on the front porch to greet visitors.  My cousin came over for pizza and crafts.  The kiddos disappeared to the play room so we had a blast making little snow people. 
Wood:  extra 4x4 wood left over from the playhouse
Paint:  left over from some other project
Fabric scraps for scarfs and hats and buttons hot glued into place.

DIY wooden snowmen figures
TOTALLY FREE.  TOTALLY FUN.  TOTALLY CUTE!

They sit on a little sewing table that I found on the side of the road this fall.   They have fallen over a few times from the wind, but they are sturdy little guys.  No harm done.


DIY wooden snowmen

2 comments:

E Porcello said...

love your snowman family, definitely worth pinning!!

liniecat said...

I love the idea lol must make some for next christmas myself
popped over from a digest I receive : )

 

Made by Brian Trager