My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://the-little-moments.com
and update your bookmarks.

Pages

Sunday, June 12, 2011

new dress for K

 

IMG_8897

Creativity hit me in a big wave last night.  

It’s been a long time since I’ve sewed something quick and fun.

Two separate garage sale finds have become one sweet little sundress for Kaylee.

IMG_8913

I cut off the (stained) top of the dress and attached the tank top.    While I was working on it, she told me that she didn’t like the black and white part of the dress.

I rolled my eyes, but knew I’d have to do something “BEAUTIFUL” so that she’d wear it.   I found a fabric rolled flower that I made a while back and quickly added a bead to the center and hand sewed it to the front.    

It made it into the line up of her outfits today at #3, so it must be cute enough!

No comments:

 

Made by Brian Trager