My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://the-little-moments.com
and update your bookmarks.

Pages

Saturday, September 11, 2010

I heart C.L.

I love Craig's List.    It's such a part of my life that it has been abbreviated in my house to CL.   It's much easier to sign 2 letters than spell out all 10.

Now that I have my own computer, I have started adding programs and links that make my life easier.   When I shared a computer, Brian would randomly reboot or refresh or reformat the computer and WHOOSH everything would be wiped out.   Life with a techy....

I found a free Craig's List desktop application.  It's awesome!  I have about 10 saved searches for things I'd like to find second hand:  batman costume, bunk beds, dressers, Pottery Barn rug.  Every once in a while I hit refresh and it brings up anything new listings that fit my search.

I found this amazing dresser and mirror for $85.  It was a 25 minute drive, but totally worth it.




Some one's grandfather moved into a retirement home at age 96 and they didn't have space to keep this solid wood dresser.  I was expecting to paint it white, but it's so pretty that I'm going to leave it as is until Kaylee scratches it up, spills nail polish remover on it or whatever.  

It's got great lines and pretty details.   Best of all, there are 6 drawers for Kaylee's tiny little clothes.

Have you found any amazing deals on CL?

1 comment:

mom said...

This is beautiful Amy Jo!!!! Great price for solid wood!!!!!

 

Made by Brian Trager