My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://the-little-moments.com
and update your bookmarks.

Pages

Saturday, August 16, 2008

Oh the possibilities...

Shhhhh. Don't tell Brian that I picked up more "junk". I picked up the piece of fence from the side of the road. It's pretty old and rickety; I'm glad those people are replacing it. It's about time. I've always wanted to paint a flag onto something that shape, but I'm too cheap to go buy a fence length and then cut it up to the size I want. Someday I'll clean that up and paint on it.


I'm really excited about the 2 shutters. They were $2 each at a garage sale and I know they will look great somewhere. I think I'll spray paint one white and one black and use them as backdrops on either my piano or my mantle when I need a switch up. Or maybe RED for Christmas time! I could stick Christmas cards in the little slats! hey! Good thing I grabbed them.


I have no idea what I'll do with the frames. The garage sale guy told me that the dark one with the thick molding was an "antique". I was like, "oh really dude? I'm sure I'll be spray painting it."


No, I didn't say that. I offered $2 for his antique and he took it.


1 comment:

Lisa said...

Those are great finds. I wouldn't mind having ALL of it myself. I hope you post what you end up doing with everything.

 

Made by Brian Trager