My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://the-little-moments.com
and update your bookmarks.

Pages

Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Jenga...age 2 and up

The Jenga box reads: for ages 8 and up. But I thought, "What do they know about my 2 1/2 year old?" and I set it up. We took turns pulling the rectangles out of the stack for oh....about 20 seconds. Then he *SMASHED* the rest to the ground! He thought it was funny, and I almost put the game away for another 5 1/2 years. But, next thing I knew, he had made a "choo-choo" going across the kitchen floor. Then it became a tower. Then a bridge. And I thought to myself: I'm going to get a lot of mileage out of this game!

He made this tower all by himself. 9 levels. Of course, later that night Daddy was able to get it up to 15. If he was taller, I'm sure he could get it that high too.


No comments:

 

Made by Brian Trager