The tires we hung on the shed are in full bloom. After a few tries, I found that wavy petunias are my favorite flower for that space. They have to be watered often because there are only a couple inches of soil. I’m not sure they can survive the summer months, but so far they are awesome.
My favorite thing to look at on Pinterest is garden art. You can check out the things I’ve pinned through this link. So many fun ideas!!!!
I made this blue “flower” from stuff I had around the house.
* $3 vase from a garage sale a few years back
* Blue bowl from a set of dishes my mom was getting rid of 2 years ago
* Glass candle stick holder that we got as a wedding present. I’m scared of candles and fire, so this was a much better use.
* A garden stake that was hanging around my mom’s garage.
This is a “bird bath” I suppose, made from:
* Yellow dish I found in my grandpa’s basement after he passed.
* $1 white dish plate from a thrift store
* Green bowl from that set of dishes my mom gave me
* Arizona iced tea bottle
* A metal rebar that I never used for another project.
Feeds my creative addiction