My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://the-little-moments.com
and update your bookmarks.

Pages

Friday, April 20, 2012

purdue fix

IMG_0442

Brian attended Perdue University for one year, so he’s partial to their sports teams.    I think his mom bought him this t-shirt but he would never wear it because the “Purdue” decal stitching was scratchy on the inside.  When he said it could go in the donate pile, I got a little bit excited and asked if I could fix it for him.

Although I alter just about everything I wear, it’s not often I can do something for his wardrobe.

Red pen leaks from his back pocket? Nothing I can do.

Jeans shrink in length?  I won’t add lace or trim to extend it for him.

Oil spill on his shirt?  Adding ruffles to hide the stain isn’t going to work.

But scratchy?  I can work with that.

IMG_0270

I used some of the leftover t-shirt material from Gracie’s dress and used “wonder-under” to glue a soft back to the inside of the shirt.

IMG_0441

It looks a little funny on the inside, but the patch isn’t visible at all from the front!

IMG_0442

He wears it every time it comes out of the wash, so I’m gonna call it a successful fix!

1 comment:

mom said...

way to go!

 

Made by Brian Trager