My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://the-little-moments.com
and update your bookmarks.

Pages

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Art gallery

This was our staircase going to the basement. Boring with a capitol B.  The walls were getting a dinged up and I was ready for a change.

IMG_0339

I painted the walls navy which is sorta fun.  Then I convinced Brian to cut and hang strips of wood horizontally.

 

IMG_0386

I used some upholstery nails, which are longer than push pins, and then paper clip things to hold artwork.  I’m not sure this is the best way to hang stuff up…we’ll see. 

IMG_0387

I like having an out of sight place to proudly display the kids (and my own!) art projects.  My mom always hung up art projects in the laundry room when I was growing up, and I can remember spending time looking at them all over and over.  I hope my kids feel this is a special way to display things they have worked on too.

IMG_0389

1 comment:

mom said...

Fabulous!!! It turned out great! and the kids are up and down those stairs every day....seeing you proudly displaying their art!!! love it! and love the navy blue!!!

 

Made by Brian Trager