My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://the-little-moments.com
and update your bookmarks.

Pages

Sunday, January 29, 2012

January Craft Time with cousins

I'm so lucky to have my cousin Colleen and her family across town from me.   Our little girls get along really well and we have decided to schedule times to get together more frequently.   If it's not on the calendar, it just doesn't happen.....ha.....with so many things, it seems!  Anyway, we both like to make stuff and are mildly addicted to Pinterest. 
IMG_9908
Olivia with her heart shaped cupcake.
IMG_9910
These cupcakes turned out good, considering I forgot to add the eggs.   I always use applesauce instead of oil, but leaving out the eggs was a surprising calorie reducer. They were a bit more dense.
IMG_9912
Belle made a mountain of frosting.
IMG_9913
We tucked a ball of foil into the cupcake pan to shape them into hearts.  I considered saving the balls for next time I need heart shaped cupcakes....but thought that was a tad TOO thrifty.   Kinda wish I had now.....
IMG_9918
Sweet tooth
Next up, another pinterest project idea.
"This is a MOMMY craft." we must have explained 17 times before the kids ran off to play.
We painted wooden hearts in conversation heart colors and then printed out our family names for each heart.   

IMG_9914
IMG_0048
AWWWWW  SWEET!

Chocolate, crafts, cousins:
A perfect afternoon.

2 comments:

mom said...

very sweet

Neabear said...

That is adorable! Sounds like a fun day you all had! Great idea to get together like that when you get the chance!

~Linnea

 

Made by Brian Trager