My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://the-little-moments.com
and update your bookmarks.

Pages

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

wedding garter headband

 

100_3272

I never expected my wedding garter to be used in this way, but why not, right?   I applaud creative accessories and outfits, so I asked her to pose for a pic.

Brian took her picture, and then told her to take it off and get ready to leave for pre-school.  

MELT DOWN CITY!!!!  She was devastated.

I assured Kaylee that she could wear it to school if she wanted to.  (even though Brian was horrified at the idea)   Gotta pick the battles, and this is one she can win.

Of course, as soon as she walked into the classroom, she pulled the "headband" off and it hasn't been seen since.

1 comment:

mom said...

our pretty little Kaylee!!! don't ever forget about picking your battles....it will serve you well.

 

Made by Brian Trager