My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://the-little-moments.com
and update your bookmarks.

Pages

Monday, November 21, 2011

ruffled crepe paper

 "I hate ruffles.  I JUST HATE RUFFLES!"  I overheard Kaylee tell Grammy.

Whaaaaaaaaaa??????   Is this really my child?   She's living in a ruffled world whether she knows it or not.

I made some ruffled decorations for a few parties we had recently.  
I used $.99 crepe paper (which I'm not a fan of) and sewed them together.
I'm a big fan of ruffled crepe paper.  HUGE improvement!
sew crepe paper

What a happy little mess of paper ruffles!
One of my friends at the party said, "You seriously sewed crepe paper together?  I can't believe you had time for that!"  I don't think she was trying to be mean....   but her comment made me stop and wonder if I should have spent those 25 minutes in a more worthy manner....more productive....something that was life changing 

But that's who I am.....
and it made me happy....
and made my kitchen festive on a day of celebration. 

sew ruffles
I got this idea from Dana Made It, who has mad sewing skills.   I only copy her easy projects, and drool over the other projects that she does, especially the children's clothing.

1 comment:

Christine said...

You just keep on making ruffles! I love the way they came out...

 

Made by Brian Trager