My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://the-little-moments.com
and update your bookmarks.

Pages

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Ruffled Sweatshirt

One of my very favorite purple shirts got a splash of melted butter.   I hate when that happens!  I knew immediately that the shirt was doomed.   I'm terrible at laundry, and sure enough, the stain did not come out.  I saved the shirt....(of course I did.) The other day inspiration hit and, I dug it out of my "pile of ruined clothes".   I used the back of the shirt to make ruffles, and then sewed them onto a sweatshirt that someone gave me.  (Thanks Cindy!)



When it's unzipped, it looks pretty cute.   But as soon as I zip it up, lol, you can see my imperfectly sewn strips.... oh well.




No comments:

 

Made by Brian Trager