My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://the-little-moments.com
and update your bookmarks.

Pages

Sunday, October 30, 2011

screwy pumpkins

 

IMG_8635

I took the kids to pick pumpkins from a local neighbor and they each picked out itty bitty pumpkins.   They didn’t even glance at the huge pumpkins, but picked out the “cute” ones….that happened to be fifty cents each.   Fine by me!   ha

IMG_8664

I absolutely do not carve pumpkins, but I adore many other creative ways to decorate that orange vegetable.   I saw this idea in Family Fun magazine and thought it looked fun and easy.  It was.

IMG_8677

IMG_8695

Pretty cool, huh?

Or creepy….

Mostly funny.

1 comment:

mom said...

very cute!!! and a whole lot less messy

 

Made by Brian Trager