My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://the-little-moments.com
and update your bookmarks.

Pages

Thursday, September 23, 2010

The bat cave

Joshua had a super hero themed birthday party.  He invited a few kids from the neighborhood and asked them to dress up for the party.

 

IMG_5393

I’ve had some HUGE boxes in our garage for months.  I’ve been too lazy to cut them small enough to recycle.   Good thing I hung onto them, because covered with garbage bags, they made a perfect BAT CAVE.

IMG_5391

The kids were in and out of the bat cave all day….and all week.

IMG_5404

It lasted 5 days.The longer I left it up in my living room, the more it made me feel like “white trash mom”, instead of “cool mom who makes stuff out of boxes”. 

1 comment:

carole said...

5 days is not white trash ish.

I love the photo from inside the 'cave.'

 

Made by Brian Trager