My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://the-little-moments.com
and update your bookmarks.

Pages

Sunday, August 15, 2010

Cucumber rolls

cucumbers with hummus

This is the yummiest, healthiest appetizer that I know how to make!!!

What do you need to make this amazing treat?

One English cucumber, (or 5 for a big party)

Hummus

a couple of Carrots cut up really really tiny.

Chop up the cucumbers into one inch thick slices.

Scoop out the yucky seeds with a melon baller. (if you don’t have one, get yourself over to Bed Bath and Beyond)

Fill in the hole with hummus and top with some carrot “sprinkles”

They look really fancy, almost like sushi rolls.

I wish I could say I came up with this idea, but it came from the wonderful and fabulous Family Fun magazine.

No comments:

 

Made by Brian Trager