My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://the-little-moments.com
and update your bookmarks.

Pages

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Baby Legs


A few months ago I made a bunch of baby legs for Gracie out of socks. I knew that she would be learning to crawl during the summer months.


Well, it's summer and she's crawling! Those beautiful little legs get chaffed quickly, even on the carpet. Let's not even talk about crawling on the deck, poor thing.

I suppose she could just wear pants or leggings, but then I'd miss some of the cutest little sundresses and mini skirts in her wardrobe.



She'll be walking before I know it, but I'll save them for under dresses as she gets older.


1 comment:

Christine said...

She is sooo cute and pretty!

 

Made by Brian Trager