My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://the-little-moments.com
and update your bookmarks.

Pages

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Painting with what you have

And what I have on hand right now is scraps of drywall. Brian suggested I let the kids paint on them; he's starting to think like me! Before throwing something out, get the most you can out of it. These were heavy "canvas" and a little bit crumbly around the edges, but we had fun painting away.




Every mother loves to see thier kid's hand's covered in paint, right? I keep baby wipes out on the deck for good reason.....





2 comments:

Ronda said...

They look awesome! I bet your niece is having a blast being at your house. Mine comes to visit at the end of August and I'm already collecting ideas for the possible rainy days.

Carey-Life in the Carpool Lane said...

Great drywall paintings!

 

Made by Brian Trager