My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://the-little-moments.com
and update your bookmarks.

Pages

Sunday, July 12, 2009

labeling the bathroom

Cost: under $10

Time: under 10 min.

Instant gratification: LOVE IT



Kaylee gets into trouble in the bathroom. BIG, BIG trouble. She loves water, and that's pretty much the only thing you can find in our little wash room. Water from the sink, water in the toilet. We have to keep the door closed all the time, but I want guests to be able to find it too. Now I can just tell people, "Head that direction and you'll find it." Less walking, less explaining. I'm pregnant. I'm lazy. This works for me.


It's a vinyl thingy from Upper Case Living.

1 comment:

Kristin said...

"I'm pregnant. I'm lazy. This works for me."

That cracked me up! Hope all is still well. :)

 

Made by Brian Trager