My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://the-little-moments.com
and update your bookmarks.

Pages

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Sunflowers

BEFORE:
While I was away in Las Vegas, my mom started some sunflower seeds with Joshua. It's so fun to see something green that's growing in my house. They grow FAST too! They got a little bit out of control so I did some re-potting into sippy cups and staked them up with dowels and twisty ties.


AFTER:
I don't think they can be planted outside for another 6 weeks because of our temperatures. I can only imagine how tall they'll get in 6 weeks.

2 comments:

mom said...

So cool.....I hope they make it!...

Ronda said...

The before pic looks like chocolate donuts to me and now I want one! Thanks. :-)

 

Made by Brian Trager