My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://the-little-moments.com
and update your bookmarks.

Pages

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Sign Language and Music

I've heard bits and pieces about D-PAN (Deaf Performing Artists Network) over the past few months, but recently read an article about them that left me wanting to know more. I can't watch any on-line videos at work, so it took me a while to *remember* to watch the videos from home. They are amazing. Seriously. I sat and cried while watching Christina Agulariz "Beautiful". I sat in amazement while watching "Waiting for the World to Change". Those are powerful songs and have so much more meaning with the sign language and other details added. One of Brian's high school friends is in the "Beautiful" video.

Check it out! Even if you don't know sign language, I promise that you'll enjoy it.

D-Pan's website

Article on D-Pan



2 comments:

Sara said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
I'm Just Me said...

Thank you so much for sharing this! I got chills up arm and a tear in my eye watching Waiting on The World to Change.

 

Made by Brian Trager