My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://the-little-moments.com
and update your bookmarks.

Pages

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Dirt 1 and Dirt 2

So, I had a busy few days in a row and didn't sweep my kitchen floor. It was bad. BAD. It felt so good cleaning it up. There is nothing more satisfying than cleaning something that is REALLY BAD. (except for when someone else cleans it up)

I took a picture because that's what I do when I'm proud of something. I love a good pile of dirt.

Then, about 22 hours went by and I took another look at my kitchen floor. What? I had almost the same amount of dirt. The chunks of food are different.... looks like grahmn crackers and raisins were on the menu.

There was considerably less satisfaction in sweeping my floor the second time around. Thanks for letting me share.

2 comments:

carole said...

:)
I was thinking that it would be fun to have a contest, so to speak, between moms to see whose kitchen/dining room floors accumulate the most in a 24 hour time period. Honestly. I'm that weird. :) I guess I was thinking it would make the mundane/frustrating into something funny.

Ronda said...

This could be my floor! I am so glad to see I am not the only one who has to sweep more than once a DAY!
Phew, I am normal!

 

Made by Brian Trager