My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://the-little-moments.com
and update your bookmarks.

Pages

Thursday, October 2, 2008

She wants to play the Wii


This is why I haven't played the Wii in 8 days. (it tracks how many days I skip the "workout" as well as my weight. ugh.. accountability!) It's impossible to do it with Kaylee around, however Joshua is a great help. I've told him that Wii Fit is mommy's game, but he can hold the controller and push the buttons for me while I exercise. I love it when he says, "Mommy, I want to play Wii Fit with you!"


6 comments:

Amanda @ notsoextraordinary said...

since andy (the 4 year old i watch) isn't good at any of the games his sister's do, they have tricked him into thinking that he's really playing when it's THEM who are actually playing. it beats them screaming and fighting over who gets to play...

Anonymous said...

I don't blame her I want to play the Wii too!

Ronda said...

I am in the same boat. Gia wants to touch the board which is so sensitive and will keep saying "Your weight has changed" or "Are you fidgeting?". I now try to get up a half hour before the girls so I can get it in before they find out!
Why is your Wii remote black. Mine is white. Did you spray paint that too!?

Amy Jo said...

LOL I didn't spray paint the Wii remote black! She's using some other remote that doesn't work for anything. I'm sure that she'll figure it out soon, but for now it's great.

Kelly said...

Hi Amy Jo --

Oh your little girl is so cute, I could just swop her up and hug her!

I have been eyeing on the WII fittness thingy for a while now. My oldest took his wii with him when he moved this summer.

I also would like you to know that I tagged you and please do visit my blog when you can....
Many thanks! xo

Colleen said...

I wanted to tell you that I was just reading your blog with Olivia on my lap and when she saw K she started waving to her!

 

Made by Brian Trager