My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://the-little-moments.com
and update your bookmarks.

Pages

Monday, September 15, 2008

I painted the garage floor....I mean a desk

I fought the camera and won! Here's pictures of my most recent project. I contemplated using spray paint, but decided to do it the long way, hoping for good results. I actually sanded, primed the desk and gave it 3 coats of black paint. I don't normally go to such lengths, but it did turn out nice.

BEFORE:
Here's the desk in the basement, littered with "manly junk", like electrical outlet covers.
I replaced the huge outdated handles with the sleek handles that I got from Habitat for Humanity ReStore for a dollar each.

AFTER:

A coat of black paint makes everything better. And yes, that is paint all over the garage floor. Opps.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ok that's better...nice job

bloggin' Chrystal said...

That's AWESOME! We're about to re-do a roll top desk like this! Thanks for the example. looks great!

 

Made by Brian Trager