My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://the-little-moments.com
and update your bookmarks.

Pages

Monday, September 15, 2008

Desk gets new life

BEFORE:

This was Brian's desk from his growing up days, I guess. He had it when we got married and we used it for a little while in our first apartment. Then it got stuck up in the attic and then in the basement. It's been beat up and it's a little bit ugly.
Check out these drawer handles! Talk about heavy duty pulls. They are awful, not to mention the screws are not facing the same direction. If I was to screw these hideous things in, I'd at least make sure the slots on the nails were facing the same direction. (Just a little indication of my OCD)

Stay tuned for the after picture.... I'm having a fight with my camera.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a tease....no after pics...:(

 

Made by Brian Trager