My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://the-little-moments.com
and update your bookmarks.

Pages

Sunday, September 28, 2008

Boys just want to have fun

This is Joshua and his cousin Mack. My brother and his son flew in from NC for a much needed vacation, and it just happened to coincide with my birthday week. Joshua went to the airport to pick them up, and on the drive home they had a fabulous time. They were laughing and giggling so much that my brother turned around to see what was so funny. Can you tell what they were doing from these pictures?

Mack had snuck a washable crayon into his pants pocket during the trip. In the car, he broke it in half to share with Joshua and they colored their foreheads purple. It honestly would never crossed my mind to color my own skin, but this isn't the first time that I haven't understood a boy's way of thinking. I'm sure it won't be the last.

4 comments:

Kristin said...

Having two boys (and a husband), I can 100% agree that I don't understand the male mind, and I never will, either. Cute post!

Anonymous said...

Boys are a breed all their own...I am curious what does Mack's shirt say?

Amy Jo said...

Mack's shirt? Huh.... I didn't notice while he was wearing it. All I can make out is "VOTE better". I'm pretty sure it's not a political shirt!

Anonymous said...

Who makes crayons that write on skin? You couldn't do that with a crayon when we were growing up. Just goes to show you that not everything improves with time! ~Erin

 

Made by Brian Trager