My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://the-little-moments.com
and update your bookmarks.

Pages

Monday, August 25, 2008

Pin cushions

I had one store made pin cushion, but desparetly needed another one.Those of you who don't sew are thinking, "whatever...I manage just fine without ANY pin cushions in my life". Well, I needed an additional one. I didn't want to buy one at the store, since I have so much scrap fabric and stuffing laying around my basement.


I saw somthing on Flossgirl's blog a while back and she sent me over to Whipit where I took a quick glance at the tutorial and then made up my own version. Since I like to mass produce things, I didn't make just one pin cushion, but 5. I gave 2 to my mom, one to my mother-in-law with her favorite "T" pins stuck in it. I kept the two blue ones, so now I have a total of 3 pin cushions. How luxurious!



1 comment:

Kristin said...

You are too cute! Love the blue toile one that matches your curtains and mine. :)

 

Made by Brian Trager