My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://the-little-moments.com
and update your bookmarks.

Pages

Saturday, August 23, 2008

I want to be an elf too...



"We elves try to stick to the four main food groups: candy, candy canes, candy corns, and syrup."
(Will Ferrell as Buddy in Elf)
This quote never fails to make me LAUGH OUT LOUD. I immediately picture Will Ferrell sitting down to eat a pile of spaghetti with syrup. Elf is one of my favorite movies, and I'd happily watch that any time of year. Maybe I should add that to my Netflix que....




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh I love Elf too! "You're not Santa! You smell like beef and cheese!" That must be why we've been friends for so long . . . ~Erin

 

Made by Brian Trager