My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://the-little-moments.com
and update your bookmarks.

Pages

Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Live the life God has blessed you with.

I love this quote! It is a reminder to embrace every second you have with your family. I could have put this up in my kitchen too. Thanks Julie!

Yesterday, I got home at 6 and was HUNGRY. The type of hungry that needs immediate attention. The type of hungry that says "either help me get something in my tummy or don't get in my way". I was throwing food in the microwave, throwing it on the table, grabbing dishes, grabbing silverware. I admit it came across as grumpiness although the main issue was hunger. (In my defence, I did have a relatively lousy day at my fabulous job.) Brian turned me around and told me to look at my kitchen quote: "These are the moments I thank God that I'm alive" I took a deep breath, smiled and started eating. He says that quote is his secret weapon on my grumpy moods. Bet he doesn't mind the $60 I spent on it now!

No comments:

 

Made by Brian Trager