My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://the-little-moments.com
and update your bookmarks.

Pages

Wednesday, April 2, 2008

musings on love

Love is harder than any other emotion
we feel. It's not gonna be easy. It's gonna
be really hard. We're gonna have to work
at this every day, but I want to do that
because I want you. I want all of you,
for ever, you and me, every day.

Love is about action. To choose
someone. To be chosen. To be enough
for someone. To be enough for myself
whilst I support you . To allow you to
support me too. It is a conscious
decision to support and to give. A daily
decision . Moment by moment. It is
a choice. I choose you.

Sara O'Leary (and a little from "The Notebook")

These are Sara's musings on love; they really spoke to me... and reminded me about the choice to love. Love doesn't just happen. If only it was as easy as cruise control. Set everything up at the right speed and let it go. Let life happen as it comes and it might not be what I want. Because I want to "feel" love, I will take action. Shake things up, get out of a rut and show my love, show my determination to make a marriage work.

No comments:

 

Made by Brian Trager