My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://the-little-moments.com
and update your bookmarks.

Pages

Friday, January 11, 2013

maternity shirt into skirt

shirt transformed to skirt
upcycled shirt
I wore this maternity shirt to a friends wedding 7 years ago.   Every once in a while I would try to wear it as is, but it’s way too flowery and crazy to wear near my face.   I cut right above the armpits, folded over twice and sewed a hem for the top of the skirt.  It fits just right over my hips, which is not something to brag about, but it made this an easy refashion!

ruffled cardigan with boots
I’ve been wearing fleece lined leggings almost everyday.  They are so cozy and warm, even when I’m walking across campus in the dead of winter.   I have them in black, navy and hot pink, and buy them through Amazon.WP_20130103_003
Leggings, skirts and boots= my style at age 34.

No comments:

 

Made by Brian Trager