My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://the-little-moments.com
and update your bookmarks.

Pages

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

jazz hands



I have studied the diagrams and determined that we are dealing with a “jazz hands” situation in our bed.  She likes to touch both of us at the same time to make sure that we don’t go anywhere, I guess.  No matter how many times we put her in her own bed, she quietly slips back to our room and sleeps between me and Brian.   I don’t blame her.  I’m 34 and I don’t like to sleep alone.  Why should a 3 year old? I don’t mind….most of the time.   I love her soft, sweet little body close to mine.   Her little fingers stroking my hair, caressing my cheek and my neck all night long?  Not quite as much, but I’m in love.  Madly, deeply in love with this girl.
And “jazz hands” is a small price to pay. 


2012-10-01 001 2012-09-29 001



2 comments:

Giobsy said...

I read you're blog and I love it. You have an amazing family and you are a very special woman.
I hope you let me be your friend.
God bless all of you.

Best wishes!
Giobsy from Europe, Romania

mom said...

Such a sweetie....I'm meaning both of you! love you so much!

 

Made by Brian Trager