My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://the-little-moments.com
and update your bookmarks.

Pages

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Things heard around my house: july 2012

 

IMG_1366

 

Joshua:  I bought Kaylee’s dollhouse for 30 cents!

Me:  You mean the one I stored in your closet because she doesn’t play with it?

Joshua:  Yes.  And she included all the furniture too! For 30 cents!!!!

Me:  Sounds like a good deal.

IMG_1616

Joshua:  “If I put a bowl of mustard in the refrigerator and it turn into delicious ice cream that would be a MIRACLE!”

Why yes, I do believe that would qualify as a miracle.

IMG_1590

“Mom, can you take the wrapper off this apple please?”  Grace (2 and 3/4 yr old)

IMG_1852

I made Brian slouch down for this picture so my face wasn’t level with his armpit for once, although I absolutely love his deodorant.

When my niece Breann commented on how tall Gracie was getting, she replied “Uh-huh!  Now I can reach all the food that I want.”

IMG_1978

Kaylee (5 yrs) : Daddy is the fastest person in the whole UNIVERSE!

IMG_2224

Happy 4th of July!

IMG_2482

Me, Mike and Liz at the family reunion in the Adirondack mountains. 

 

user name:  seans2345

password: super345

Joshua created his first user name and password for a superhero website.

No comments:

 

Made by Brian Trager