My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://the-little-moments.com
and update your bookmarks.

Pages

Saturday, July 28, 2012

live, laugh, love, lounge

 

IMG_3040

Someday when I’m old, I’ll look back on the early years of 2000 and remember that every house in America had some kind of home dec that said:

LIVE, LAUGH, LOVE

It’s so over-used that I couldn’t help but make fun of it on my window, and add my own word to live by “LOUNGE”.

I found a pair of these lovely 4 pane windows on the side of the road on garbage pick up day.   I was on my way to work with an empty car, so I pulled off the road and loaded them up.   I cleaned them up a little and love the chippy blue paint color.  I screwed them nice and tight into the studs.

My silhouette machine cut out the words for me.

What other “L” words or 4 word combos could I use up there?

3 comments:

 

Made by Brian Trager