My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://the-little-moments.com
and update your bookmarks.

Pages

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Things heard around my house: November 2011

Me:   Gracie, do you have a dirty diaper?
Grace:  Yes.  It’s lucky.
Me:  I know…it’s yucky.
Grace:  It’s ‘GUSTING!!
Me:  Totally disgusting….



IMG_8972

Gracie is learning her ABC's:
"ABCDEXYN now I know my abc's, next time won't you sing with me."   (We're working on it.)

IMG_8979
I inquired about the “talk” that Joshua had with Daddy about hitting. He said,   “I’m under punctuation.  If I hit my sisters again, it doesn’t matter what time it is, I will be sent to my room for the rest of the night.  But if one of my sisters hits me, they should go under punctuation too!”
IMG_9213
“Where in the TRUMPET are we going now?”  Joshua asked when we turned down an unfamiliar street



IMG_9026
(They have more fun picking the paper wrappers off than actually coloring!)

IMG_9110
At the pre-school play, Kaylee and Jack were Native Indians. 
I overheard this conversation on the drive home:
Kaylee:  Jack,  I want to marry you!
Jack:  Friends don't marry friends!
IMG_9138
Grammy’s friend brought over 7 Dalmatian puppies that were 4 weeks old.
Awwwww!  Puppies and kids...
IMG_9178
"I just love monarch butterflies.
They are so beautiful. I really miss them.
(BIG SIGH) I haven't seen them in YEARS!" (She's 4.)

1 comment:

Neabear said...

I missed this post! I have to laugh at the funny things your kids say! So cute!

~Linnea

 

Made by Brian Trager