My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://the-little-moments.com
and update your bookmarks.

Pages

Saturday, November 19, 2011

Camisole + sweater re-do

ruffles on sweater

This black cardigan was one of my first "interpreter dress code" items.   I can throw it over any outfit and instantly have the right backdrop for my hands to sign.   It's super warm, but ridiculously plain and boring.   I haven't worn it much lately.

I took a pink camisole from my mom's discard pile, cut it up into strips, ruffled them and added them to the edges of the cardigan.    It's so pretty and feminine!   I added black lace to the inside to cover my messy seam and a little eye hook in case I want to wear it closed.
ruffles on sweater, refashion
It's no longer something I can wear to work.
It's retired.
Refashioned.
Recycled.

No comments:

 

Made by Brian Trager