My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://the-little-moments.com
and update your bookmarks.

Pages

Friday, October 7, 2011

Ribbons and curls

Is there anything better than watching the man you love playing with the kids you love? Screams of laughter are pretty much the only type of screaming I can tolerate, and watching them play is one of my favorite things to do.

IMG_8017

Look at those happy little faces!  For now, he's the greatest guy in their life and I hope it stays that way for a long, loooong time.IMG_8018

A big shout out to my guy for sprucing up my little spot on the web and making it super cute.

He's amazing, really.

I can do some pretty cool stuff with ribbon, but a digital ribbon? That's all Brian.

1 comment:

Neabear said...

I see that you changed your blog! So Brian helped you with that? It looks awesome!

I can see the family resemblance in the girls and their daddy. Especially your older daughter! Cute pictures of them!

~Linnea

 

Made by Brian Trager