My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://the-little-moments.com
and update your bookmarks.

Pages

Saturday, September 10, 2011

flower girl dress

Isn’t she just gorgeous?

 

WP_000248

My mom made this dress for me to wear as a flower girl when I was five.   (We didn’t stay in touch with that couple, but ironically I now work with their daughter, who is also a sign language interpreter.  Small world, right?)

This dress was in high demand in our dress up clothes when I was a kid. It is AWESOME for twirling!   I made my mom save all the dress up clothes, and she gave them back to me when I got pregnant.   They are finally getting some use, and I let her wear it to a birthday party.   She was a princess.

WP_000249

Later, she wore it to get her first haircut at a salon.   She got lots of compliments on it, and I tried not to cringe each time…..  She was so proud to wear it.

WP_000258

New haircuts, and model ready.

1 comment:

Neabear said...

So cute! Funny how things come around again. My daughter loved that type of style when she was young too.

~Linnea

 

Made by Brian Trager