My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://the-little-moments.com
and update your bookmarks.

Pages

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

PLaying around with a grey sweater

 

IMG_8022

I got this grey sweater over the weekend at a thrift shop for a couple dollars.  No tag, so I’m not sure where it’s from, but I love the color gray for work, and this one is a cute style, especially on the flared sleeves.

There were a couple of small holes, so while I had my sewing needle out to stitch that up, I pulled out a few trimmings to see if I could alter this gray baby just a little.

IMG_8023

First up, I pinned on a fabric belt from a dress that I never wear.

IMG_8024

Second, I pinned up some eyelet lace around the empire waist seam and around the flare of the sleeve.

IMG_8025

Third, I pinned some tiny lace around the neckline and sleeve seams, and some fat lace down the front, like a bib.

I’ve already decided which one I’ll do, but….which would you pick?  Or would you just leave the silly thing alone?

2 comments:

Shannon@ The New Normal Life said...

I like option 1 :)

flssgrl said...

I would leave it alone...it has enough details ...but out of the options....I would pick the first.

 

Made by Brian Trager