My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://the-little-moments.com
and update your bookmarks.

Pages

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Danger, Danger

IMG_8014

That's my computer mounted on the wall.   There's no tower, it's all inside of the monitor!  And that's my Grandpa's sweet little phone table that I use for my monitor and mouse.  I love that it's from him, of course, and I also like that it's so small that there's no space for clutter or papers to pile up.   :)  


However, there is a HOT mess of computer wires and electrical cords under there.   
I got to thinking, "What would Sarah do?"   (Sarah as in Thrifty Decor Chick)  She is the master of cord hiding.
IMG_8015
I pulled out some baskets that I had.  One was too small and the other was too big.  Next I did a search in my basement where many odd and wonderful things can be found.

IMG_8016
Oh yeah!   The empty Austin cracker box from the whole sale club was a PERFECT snug fit!  Good thing I hung onto that;  I must have known its true value would eventually become known.

IMG_8047
A little bit of Mod Pod glue, a few sheets of flute music and LOADS better. Loads safer too.




1 comment:

mom said...

The table is great!!! and for the record...your basement has the best finds!!!

 

Made by Brian Trager