My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://the-little-moments.com
and update your bookmarks.

Pages

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

$5 ruffle shirt

I'm a fan of ruffles.  I can't get enough of them.  If I'm going to sew something these days, it's going to have a ruffle somewhere, somehow.  I found 2 grey shirts on sale for $2.50 each.  I bought one in my size and one in the largest size I could find.   I cut up the big one into strips, ruffled up the strips (Machine settings: Tension up high, stitch length long)



I attached the strips to the neckline and sleeves of the tee.


$5+creativity=new shirt

PS  I made the necklace by glueing three buttons together.  It took just 10 seconds.

3 comments:

Christine said...

I love these projects!! I'm so lucky I get to see them in person too...

Traci Michele said...

So jealous of your SKILLS! ;-) Teach me :-)

Love,
Traci

mom said...

you are amazing!!!

 

Made by Brian Trager