My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://the-little-moments.com
and update your bookmarks.

Pages

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

3 year old cousins


Kaylee and Kierson turned 3 this summer! They are just 10 days apart...July babies. My sister was in town so we had a joint birthday party for them. Water balloons, bubbles, playdough cupcakes, and pin the nose on the clown were the main activities. Pizza, goldfish and cupcakes were on the menu. Friends, family and lots of presents rounded out a great 3 year old party.

I made the kids shirts and I'm considering selling them on etsy.com for $10. What do you think? I love making them....

2 comments:

Christine said...

I say yes! They are so cute...(the kids and the shirts!

SeEk-7-FaItH said...

I indeed! They're so cute!! :-)

 

Made by Brian Trager