My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://the-little-moments.com
and update your bookmarks.

Pages

Friday, July 2, 2010

A Pot of Brownies


I have dozens of these cute little flower pots left over from my wedding favors.....9 years ago and I absolutely love finding new uses for them.

When I saw
Beth's flower pot brownies, I knew I could duplicate it. Of course, she's got chocolate "rocks", mint leaves, and frosting. Basically, hers are awesome, and mine are just ok. But they tasted AWESOME, and that's really all that matters.

I put parchment paper inside of 7 pots and baked them at 350 for 40 minutes. There must be a better way to add a flower, but I stuck a toothpick in between a daisy sticker and passed a couple along to friends.

1 comment:

rebecca @ older and wisor said...

9 YEARS AND YOU'VE STILL GOT THEM??

(who am I kidding - have you seen my garage?)

Adorable! Those toothpick flowers are cute as can be.

 

Made by Brian Trager