My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://the-little-moments.com
and update your bookmarks.

Pages

Friday, October 2, 2009

bed ruffle

I got this white dust ruffle from the good will for $2 a couple years back. It was better than no dust ruffle, but not quite the right length. I found some great Waverly fabric that I love! It is a lined, long window panel originally sold at Linen's and Things for, get this, $50 per panel. I got it at the Christmas Tree Shop for $12.99.

Unfortunately, I only bought one panel. I don't make smart purchasing decisions when accompanied by people under age 5. (Grab another one for me if you see it in your store! Apparently, other people thought this was a great deal too and they sold out in a week at my location.)
I figure that if I cut up the 84" panel into 4 pieces, I'll have enough to cover two sides of the bed. The other side is Brian's and he already said he doesn't care about having beautiful blue stripes on his side of the bed. ah.... my guy s so easy to please.

Now I'm trying to decide if I should hang them straight or gather up a ruffle so it's a little bit puffy (like the one on the end of the bed).
What do you think? Any bets on if I'll get this little project done before the baby arrives?



1 comment:

Lorie said...

Oh no! I will keep my eyes open for a second one!

IT is really cute and I vote straight.

 

Made by Brian Trager