My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://the-little-moments.com
and update your bookmarks.

Pages

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Tutu's and head bands




I made two sets of tutu's and headbands as a thank you gift for the friend who took maternity photos for me. Hopefully she can get them on her daughter for a couple of photos without too much trouble. Kaylee screams and says "No mama, I don't like it!" when I try to put her little pink tutu on.
Some things you have to do before they turn 2.


6 comments:

Marlene said...

So CUTE! Are you gonna put some of these in your Etsy store???

I want, I want!!! (For my daughter)

Carey-Life in the Carpool Lane said...

Very cute! The first one would make a beautiful fall fairy costume...

Carin said...

I jumped over from Carey-Life in the Carpool Lane after seeing the title for this post. Now I have been here looking at ALL of your posts. WOW! You are seroiusly creative and talented! Seriously! How did you do the tutu's? Again, great job!

Wendy @ Ramblings from the Sunshine State said...

THose are so cute! I made DD a tutu for halloween last year.

Thanks for stopping by my blog! Yup, he just got bored one day and decided to make that. I like it MUCH better!

Colleen said...

Love the tutus! I am going to try to get Olivia to wear one for her party! We will see!!!!

Kristin said...

I wish I could wear one of those and not get stared at! They are beautiful, Amy Jo!

 

Made by Brian Trager