My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://the-little-moments.com
and update your bookmarks.

Pages

Saturday, September 12, 2009

September photos of the kids

I overheard Kaylee say, "Joshua, I love you. You're my best friend." "I love you too, K." Then she gave him a hug. There is nothing else a mother wants to hear more than that!!

Moving up day at church from 3 year old class to the 4's.
He thought this hat was the best thing ever.


"Do it like this, Kaylee"


Dressed up for church




Sooooo big!



I'm cracking down on my scrapbooking and trying to get it all in order before baby #3 arrives. (and I have hundreds more photos to sort through) It's been fun looking through this past year and realizing just how quickly babies turn into kids. It does seem more like a chore than it used to...... still important...still important, I keep telling myself.

3 comments:

mom said...

Oh I love these pics so much. And it is true, as a mom there is nothing greater than my kids love each other!!!!

Carey-Life in the Carpool Lane said...

Great pics of the kids...and I kept admiring your old canvas/new headboard in the background.

And there is nothing sweeter than loving words between siblings to mama's ears, huh?

Kristin said...

So adorable; I love their sweetness to each other!

But now I feel guilty for being so behind on my scrapbooking. I need to get it together! And I don't have pregnancy as an excuse! :)

 

Made by Brian Trager