My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://the-little-moments.com
and update your bookmarks.

Pages

Friday, September 4, 2009

Rock climbing/ mini golf

This is what happens when I take her out in public. Good thing the mini-golf place had a fence around it and my mom was around to help me chase her down.
She managed to keep her attention on the game until we reached the castle and the rock wall. She threw down the plastic golf stick and ran up the wall. My mom had to pry her off so we could move to the next hole.

This is also how I think mini-golf should be played: ball placed 1 inch from hole. Almost guaranteed hole in one.


Joshua is actually quite serious about his golf game. He got a legitimate hole in one. He'll be out with Brian on a real golf course before I know it.

2 comments:

mom said...

Oh what fun memories made...I have to send you the video of her dancing at the speaker rock.

Kristin said...

Awww! Such cutie pies!

 

Made by Brian Trager