My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://the-little-moments.com
and update your bookmarks.

Pages

Monday, May 4, 2009

Yummy Cafe

Is this for real? The "YUMMY CAFE"? Oh man.... Notice there are no cars in the parking lot.

This poor little corner restaurant (on W. Henrietta and Crittenden) can't seem to attract enough business no matter who owns it. 10 years ago, it was a really great Chinese restaurant, but then it changed hands to an Indian restaurant, then a Pakistan restaurant and now it's the YUMMY CAFE.

I giggle every time I drive past it adn wonder who did the marketing research for them.




3 comments:

ookamama said...

we must go there when i visit =) HA

Carey-Life in the Carpool Lane said...

Seems like every town has some doomed corner restaurant that fails over and over again. You'd think 'yummy' would be a descriptive enough title...but I need more info...

Unknown said...

This is hysterical! I just drove by this cafe yesterday for the first time, and I thought "wow, original name - look no cars around." Great minds think alike!

 

Made by Brian Trager