My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://the-little-moments.com
and update your bookmarks.

Pages

Thursday, April 16, 2009

home improvements

BEFORE: really, we've always had a toilet in this room, but I happened to catch a photo after the original had been taken out. Maybe it should be called,

IN BETWEEN: AFTER:

This toilet can flush a bucket of golf balls with one flush. Not that we tried. We're going to trust the manufacturer's claims on the box.


I think this is a hilarious thing to improve upon, but it makes life a little easier.


2 comments:

Kristin said...

A good potty cannot be overrated! Yay for the upgrade!

Ronda said...

OK, we need this toilet! I am so sick and tired of plunging our downstairs toilet. It gets the most use, therefore needs to be heavy duty...I'll have to find out which one you got.

 

Made by Brian Trager