My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://the-little-moments.com
and update your bookmarks.

Pages

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

What time O'Clock is it now?

Joshua has been very curious about the time lately. He does okay with the digital clocks, sometimes saying it right, sometimes saying funny things like: "Mom, it's time to get up! It's 7:18 O'Clock!"

The other night as we were getting ready for bed, I told him, "Joshua it's very late. It's 8:40, so get into bed." He looked up at the clock on his wall and said with a big sigh, "I don't get it. I just don't get it." Poor kid. Clocks ARE really tricky to figure out, I agree!

2 comments:

Ronda said...

Oh shoot, I just found a hard cover book at the grocery store all about learning to tell time. It was really cheap! I'll have to check to see if they have any more.

Carey-Life in the Carpool Lane said...

So cute!

It's so true...you don't realize how tricky some things are for kids until you try and teach them...

 

Made by Brian Trager